ABB Freshers & Experience Job Vacancy for Financial Trainee-Accounts Payable: ABB Careers & Job Opportunity for the position of Financial Trainee-Accounts Payable in Bangalore location.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of ABB Financial Trainee-Accounts Payable such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for ABB Financial Trainee-Accounts Payable Job Opening in Bangalore location.
ABB Jobs & Careers hiring Freshers & Experience for Financial Trainee-Accounts Payable-Overview:
Qualifications: Bachelor’s/Master’s degre in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
Job Profile: Financial Trainee-Accounts Payable
Experience Required: Freshers with BCOM/ post graduation or 6months – 1 years of experience in Accounts Payable process.
Job Location: Bangalore
ABB Financial Trainee-Accounts Payable Recruitment Drive-Details:
This is a Finance Trainee – AP role, reporting to the Finance Team Lead – AP in Global Business Services (GBS) located in Bangalore. In this role, you will be responsible to process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing. Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation. Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degre in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Freshers with BCOM/ post graduation or 6months – 1 years of experience in Accounts Payable process.
- SAP knowledge in Accounts payable domain is added advantage.
- Dedicated to show a high service orientation and high-quality performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Flexible working in shifts.
This notification is for the recruitment of Financial Trainee-Accounts Payable from ABB. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Financial Trainee-Accounts Payable.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- Seekajob platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over Seekajob are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply ABB Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the role of Financial Trainee-Accounts Payable?
Apply Link/Registration Link of ABB Jobs and Careers at Bangalore location & for More Details: Click Here