- Any Graduation.
Accenture Entry Level Recruitment 2021:
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
- You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues. You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email,web tickets & remote support.
- This role is aligned to our Service Desk Non-Voice Support team which is responsible for recording, diagnosing, troubleshooting, resolving, or assigning incidents and service requests based on a defined scope of support. The team manages unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for non-voice interactions like email, web, and chat.
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Skill required: IT Help desk – Service Desk Non-Voice Support
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work
How to Apply For Accenture Entry Level Recruitment 2021:
To Apply: Click here