Accenture Freshers Hiring 2022 as Security Analyst of Package 6.2 LPA
Accenture Freshers Hiring 2022: Accenture Career is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Company Website: Accenture Official Site
Wikipedia: Accenture Wiki
Position: Security Analyst
Degree Needed: M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2021
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- M.E/M.Tech (Cyber Security or Information Security only)
- 2021 year pass outs
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Work experience: 0-11 months
- Open to all colleges in India offering above academic courses
- Candidates need to have a valid PAN Card (Candidate’s PAN Card with Candidate’s photo) to apply for this role – Minor PAN Card is not valid
What would you do?
As MDR SOC Security Analyst (Fresher) you would largely be involved in:
- Work on the mission to protect our client’s organization from Cyber criminals and threat actors.
- Research new threats and ensure appropriate detection capabilities are in place
- Developing knowledge of key security technologies, vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
- Timely response to variety of customer requests like log requests, detection capabilities, tuning, etc.,
- Monitor and analyze logs, network traffic and alerts generated by variety of security technologies
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Good understanding with networking and security fundamentals and also on threat landscape
- Desirable knowledge in any scripting language, MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Preferable – CEH, CompTIA Security+
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing
Apply Link: Click here