Accenture India Hiring Freshers 2022 as Associate Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Accenture India Hiring Freshers 2022: Accenture Career is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Company Website: Accenture Official Site
Wikipedia: Accenture Wiki
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Year: 2022
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post-graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Test automation engineering:
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Apply Link: Click here