Accenture is Hiring Freshers 2022 as Associate Software Engineer of Package 4.5 LPA
Accenture is Hiring Freshers 2022:Accenture Career is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Company Website: Accenture Official Site
Wikipedia: Accenture Wiki
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only)
- 2020 and 2021 year of pass outs
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates graduated in 2020/2021 but pursuing above master’s degree/any PG courses are not eligible
- Work experience: 0-11 months
- Open to all colleges in India offering above academic courses
- Candidates need to have a valid PAN Card (Candidate’s PAN Card with Candidate’s photo) to apply for this role – Minor PAN Card is not valid
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Apply Link: Click here