Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch Across India location
Accenture Off Campus Drive:
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire Engineering & Non Engineering 2019,2020,2021,2022 Batch graduates. The more details about Accenture off campus drive given below.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary (CTC)||upto Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
|Drive Date||Announced Later|
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post-graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas
- Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support