Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Package 4.5 LPA
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023: Accenture Career is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Company Website: Accenture Official Site
Wikipedia: Accenture Wiki
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Passout Year: 2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon
Salary: 4.5 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- All graduating stream -2021 and 2022 graduate
- Tech colleges- B.E, B.Tech., M.E, MTech, MSc (CS/ IT) and MCA graduates
- Total Experience: 0-11 months
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of successful implementation of the solution
Apply Link: Click here