Accenture Off Campus Drive for Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | PAN India.
Accenture Off Campus Drive for freshers:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA
Job Location: PAN India.
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive:
- All streams/branches of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc (CSE, IT only)
- 2020 and 2021 year of pass outs
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates graduated in 2020/2021 but pursuing above master’s degree/any PG courses are not eligible
- Work experience: 0-11 months
- Open to all colleges in India offering above academic courses
- Candidates need to have a valid PAN Card (Candidate’s PAN Card with Candidate’s photo) to apply for this role – Minor PAN Card is not valid.
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive through online mode and attend the drive on 13th May 2022.
Apply Links: Click Here.