Accenture Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Details || Apply Online!!!! Accenture has invites online applications form for the eligible candidates for the post of Apache JMeter Tester. Job location is Chennai. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply Online. Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application direct link also available on this page.
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|Apache JMeter Tester|
No of vacancies
|As per recruitment|
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Candidates should have 15 years of full time education. Must have 4 to 6 years work experiences are eligible for apply to the post. Refer official notification for more details about the recruitment.
Job Requirements for Apache JMeter Tester:
1. Design Performance Test Scripts for enterprise applications based on Requirements
2. Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
3. Perform Performance Engineering Performance Improvement activities
4. Run and manage performance test campaigns
5. Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports
6. Collaborate with Business/ Application teams to improve system performance
7. Assume primary responsibility as Performance Testing SPOC
1. Minimum 3-7 Years of Relevant Experience in IT Performance Testing
2. Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management Configuration Management
3. Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter
4. Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests Monitor application logs to determine system behavior Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Develop and coach high-performing teams by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization
Project Role Description: Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
Accenture Recruitment 2021 Expected Selection Process:
- Cognitive Ability
- Technical Assessment
- Coding Round
- Communication Assessment
- Technical Assessment
- The selection process will be intimated to the candidates later.
How To Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of Accenture Website.
- Select the Career section on Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the Career section.
- The Notification details will appear on the page.
- Read it thoroughly and Click Apply Online button.
- Create an account and fill the Application form and upload the required documents.
- Clicks submit and Print the Registration format for future reference.
The Job Location is Chennai for Accenture Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have pass in any degree.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application direct link also available on this page