Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2022: Accenture Career is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Company Website: Accenture Official Site
Wikipedia: Accenture Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA (All streams/branches) and M.Sc. (CS, IT only)
- 2020 & 2021 batches can apply
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding
- Disability type – all type of disabilities.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture recruitment process in last 3 months
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Apply Link: Click here