Accenture Recruitment Process 2023 | Accenture Test Pattern 2023 | Accenture Exam Pattern 2023 | Accenture Interview Process 2023 | Accenture Eligibility Criteria
Accenture Recruitment Process 2023: Accenture Career is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Company Website: Accenture Official Site
Wikipedia: Accenture Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Package: 4.5 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
There are two roles that Accenture is recruiting 2021/2022 pass-outs for, this year. They are as follows.
- Associate Software Engineer (4.5 LPA)
- Software Engineer (6.5 LPA)
Given below are details about the packages offered by Accenture.
|Detail||Associate Software Engineer||Software Engineer|
|Total compensation||INR 4.5 LPA||INR 6.5 LPA|
|Fixed pay||INR 3,83,000||INR 5,41,500|
|Variable pay (based on performance)||INR 32,500||INR 84,500|
|Benefits and one-time bonus||One-time joining bonus: INR 25,000 (on successful completion of training)
Benefits: INR 9,500 (Gratuity and Insurance Premium)
|Benefits: INR 24,500 (Gratuity and Insurance Premium)|
Associate Software Engineer (ASE) Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Software Engineer (SE) Responsibilities
- Developing software, end to end across all layers (front-end, middle layer, backend, test automation and deployment) in agile delivery model and taking a user story to a finished product
- Work on networking, database, UI, API and Security
- Responsibilities including Analysis and Design, Development, Automated Code Review, Unit Testing / Automation / Performance Testing, Automated Build and Deployment
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure the application using business requirement
Students who are able to clear the assessment for the role of ASE will have an opportunity to attempt the assessment for the role of SE.
Accenture Recruitment for 2021 Pass-Outs | Eligibility Criteria
Here is the official eligibility criteria for 2021 pass-outs to appear for the Accenture On-Campus Recruitment Process.
|Year of passing out||2021|
|Degrees and streams||B Tech/ BE (All streams), MCA|
|Academic Requirement||Min 65% or 6.5 CGPA aggregate at the time of the recruitment and onboarding|
|Academic gap||Max 1 year (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)|
|Backlogs||No active backlogs at the time of the recruitment process and onboarding|
|Colleges allowed||Select colleges that are invited by Accenture. Please check with your Training & Placement Officer to find out if yours is|
|Other important details||PAN Card Mandatory for the application process|
Accenture Recruitment for 2021/2022 Pass-Outs | Recruitment Pattern
Here is the actual recruitment process & pattern for Accenture hiring for 2021 pass-outs from the previous drives.
|Stage||Name of the Stage||What’s tested?||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)|
|1||Cognitive and Technical Assessment||Cognitive – English Ability, Analytical Reasoning & Numerical Ability
Technical – Pseudocoding, Common Application and MS Office, Fundamentals of Networking, Security and Cloud
|Cognitive – 50 questions
Technical – 40 questions
|2||Coding||Fundamentals of Programming – any language of choice between C/ C++/ Java/ Python/ DOT Net||2||45|
|3||Communication Test||Pronunciation, Fluency, Sentence Mastery and Vocabulary||NA||Approx 20|
|4||Interview||Learning Agility and Communication – Tested by 2 panel members||Varies for each candidate||Approx 30|
- Stage 1 is an elimination round.
- Stages 2 and 3 are mandatory, but not elimination rounds.
- Those who clear Stage 1 and attempt Stage 2 will be invited for Stage 3.
- Stage 3’s performance will be used as a reference in the Interview.
- Depending on overall performance at a zonal level, the package would be assigned.
System Requirements for Accenture Recruitment Process
- Here are the official system requirements to participate in the Accenture Recruitment Process.
- Desktop or a laptop mandatory
- Webcam and microphone (USB or 3.5 mm jack microphones, NOT Bluetooth headsets/ earphones or system mic)
- RAM & Processor: 4GB+ RAM and i3 5th generation 2.2 Ghz equivalent or higher
- Operating System: Windows 8 or 10, MAC OS X 10.9 Mavericks or Higher
- Latest Version of the Google Chrome browser
- Network VPN/ Proxy must be disabled
- Stable internet connection of 2Mbps+ enabled through a broadband connection, do avoid unstable 3G/4G networks
Apply Link: Click here