Accenture Solutions Campus Hiring 2022 as Platform Advisory Associate of Package 5.5 LPA
Accenture Solutions Campus Hiring 2022: Accenture Career is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Company Website: Accenture Official Site
Wikipedia: Accenture Wiki
Job Profile: Platform Advisory Associate
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Package: 5.5 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- M.B.A / PGDM / MMS / Integrated MBA in HR, Finance, Marketing or Supply Chain/ Operations (2021 Freshers or graduates from 2020 batch up to 11 months of experience may apply)
- Candidate should have strong conceptual knowledge of Supply Chain or Finance or HR or Sales/Marketing/ Customer Service
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education post 10th standard till completion of graduation and Maximum upto 3 years gap or work experience between Graduation and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents.
What would you do?
- Analyse, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions
- Design and write reports to translate medium/large sized client requirements into Technology Solutions leveraging Accenture’s full capabilities
- Analyse or configure modules (e.g., core banking system) by applying knowledge of platforms and functions across SCM, HR, Finance, or customer service
- Build interfaces between modules (e.g., banking applications and core banking system)
- Leverage knowledge of domain and technology by working as a bridge between Technology and business stakeholders
Apply Link: Click here