Company: Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Recruitment 2021: A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
We believe in nurturing our biggest asset – our people. The Aditya Birla Group was named the AON best employer in India for 2018 – the 3rd time over the last 7 years. The Group ranked 4th in the world and 1st in Asia Pacific in the ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ study 2011, conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL (a strategic HR and leadership advisory firm).
Position: Plant Production & Quality Executive
Job Division: Cement
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Job Locations: Surat
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Aditya Birla Recruitment 2021:
Diploma In Civil Engineering
Production and Planning
- S&OP wise inventory planning of black box, packaging, Raw Material, and Finished Goods.
- Inventory planning 3. S&OP wise production.
- Backend readiness for new product launches and schemes.
- Labor planning as per demand considering abrupt market requirements.
- Scheduled maintenance planning and store planning in case of UTCL Plants.
- Regular interaction with the respective ZH/Sales team for dispatch and service feedback.
- Transport management to meet order demand and ensuring no pending order beyond 2 days.
- Ensuring packaging FG quality while loading 10. Regular interaction with CM plant owner on production, vendor payment, inventory, and other relevant matters.
- Ensuring the production of every batch/product category as per UTCL specifications.
- Regular Testing of packaging, Raw material, and FG as per Wada guidelines.
- Timely feedback of any deviation to Wada/R&D Head.
- Regular interaction with the respective ZH for product feedback.
- Analysis of Competitor/vendor products which is getting manufactured in the plant and feedback to Wada/R&D head-on monthly basis.
- RM assessment of the nearby vicinity and thereby improving quality of RM in terms of product and cost.
Safety and statutory
- Safety Zero tolerance policy.
- Usage of PPE’s.
- Regular toolbox talk and record keeping.
- Ensuring 100% compliance as per statutory norms.
How to Apply to Aditya Birla Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.