Amazon Campus Hiring 2022 for Freshers as Content Associate of Any Degree Graduate
Amazon Campus Hiring 2022: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Digital Content Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Package: Best In Industry
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus
- Under graduate from any reputed university
- Proven interpersonal skills & time management
- Exposure to eBooks
- Exposure to Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of XML and HTML standards
- Experience in creating banners/promotions using Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred
- Ability to create innovative, multi-platform ad campaigns using Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Leverage creative best practices to optimize user experience and drive performance of key advertising initiatives
- Candidate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content
- Partner with design leadership and product management partners to consistently deliver high-quality creative that meets placement specs.
- Ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment.
- The Primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks and edits on digital content for the eBook readers, to validate the accurate conversion to the digital format.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content requirements, understanding comics, editing tools and operation workflow tools.
- The associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. The associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. The associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to image editing tools, MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
Apply Link: Click here