Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Intern of Any Degree Graduate
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2022: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Applied Scientist Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
- Currently enrolled in degree program (either MS or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision or related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
- Practical machine learning experience
- Research experience related to machine learning, deep learning, NLP, computer vision
- Published and/or presented papers at ICASSP, ICML, NIPS, KDD, CVPR or similar top-tier conferences and events
- As an Applied Scientist, you will bring statistical modeling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field.
- You will take on challenging problems, distill real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking.
- In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer facing products.
Apply Link: Click here