Amazon Recruitment 2022 For Freshers Hiring as Ads Content Reviewer of Any Degree Graduate
Amazon Recruitment 2022 For Freshers: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Ads Content Reviewer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Remote
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Package: Best In Industry
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Proficient in English language.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in *difficult situations
- Flexible to work in shifts and rotational week offs
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using MS-office (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products.
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired.
- Prior experience in online advertising preferred.
- Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks offs
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Organic Product Review:
- Review relevance between search query and organic products based on Content Guidelines.
- Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
2. Training & Coaching:
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Periodical review of work of new hires (with guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the initial training phase.
- Develop training material for the team and lead training and development for the team.
3. Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow:
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations.
Apply Link: Click here