Amdocs Careers Registration 2021 | Amdocs Careers Pune | Amdocs Careers India | Amdocs Careers For Freshers | Amdocs Interview Questions | Amdocs Coding Questions | Amdocs Interview Questions For Freshers | Amdocs Interview Process
Amdocs Careers Registration 2021: Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media, and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
Company Name: Amdocs, Inc.
Wikipedia: Amdocs Wiki
Profile: Software Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
All you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix
Why you will love this job:
- You will be exposed to customer facing activities on daily basis
- You will serve as an expert on specific technology and trusted advisor in front of customer
- You will be part of innovation and invention processes and always will try to find ways to simplify and help the customer to succeed
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Participate in solution designing as part of the Solution architecture team for upcoming functionalities.
- Contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc