American Express Hiring Freshers 2022 as Data Science Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
American Express Hiring Freshers 2022: American Express heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we’ve never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace.
Company Name: American Express
Website: American Express
Wikipedia: American Express Wiki
Job Profile: Data Science Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MBA
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Engg, MBA, Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics or related fields From Top Tier Institutes.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Team Player
- Ability & Motivation to learn new technical skillsets
- Structured Thinking
- Communication and Presentation Skills Functional Skills / Technical Skills
- Proficiency experience in econometric, statistical, analytical and ML techniques
- Proficiency in ML languages (Python; Hive) and SAS/SQL
- Ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives
- Set the Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
- Analyze large amounts of data to derive business insights and create innovative solutions
- Leverage the power of closed loop through Amex network to make decisions more intelligent and relevant
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solutions
- The role requires exhibiting a high level of expertise in guiding the data strategy through statistical analysis, decision support logic and data techniques. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a very challenging role. He / She will drive improvements in generating data driven actionable strategies to enable business growth initiatives.
- The individual is expected be part of a team of 3-4 highly motivated colleagues and partner with business partners across BUs and locations
Apply Link: Click here