American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
American Express Off Campus Drive 2022: American Express heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we’ve never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace.
Company Name: American Express
Website: American Express
Wikipedia: American Express Wiki
Job Profile: Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information security, Mathematics, Statistics or any other relevant qualification
- Ability to discover, design and implement large scale automated solutions in a matrix organization preferably AI/ML related products
- 0-2 years of experience in working with product/engineering/automation development teams in a fast paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
- Experience in leveraging Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development methodologies
- Strong Program Management, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems
- Exceptional analytical and advance problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of AI/ML Products and Statistical methods and tools is a plus
- End-to-end value delivery by understanding the business dependencies and inter-connectedness of the solutions
- Collaborate with Product & Technology teams to prioritize and implement business requirements
- Facilitate capability refinement sessions along with Product Managers and Product Owners
- Prioritize capabilities
- Creates roadmap & managing consolidated product intakes for solutioning
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmap; recommend the nature and scope of present and future state of the ML Platforms.
- Participate in the process documentation efforts & creation of SOPs
- Lead the ideation and solutioning of innovative AI/ML products and capabilities
- Be a Products Champion – Own end-to-end AI/ML product capabilities, maintain product & feature dashboards and drive their developments with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
Apply Link: Click here