ANZ Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
ANZ Recruitment 2022: The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, commonly called ANZ, is an Australian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second largest bank by assets and third largest bank by market capitalisation in Australia.
Company Name: Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
Official Site: ANZ
Wikipedia: ANZ Wiki
Degree Needed: B.Com, BBA, BBM, M.Com, MBA
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
What will you bring?
We know not everyone will bring all of the skills and experience, and at ANZ we are focused on people bringing a growth mindset to their approach to work. Some of the skills we are looking for are below, but don’t worry if you don’t have all of these as learning on the job is the way we work.
But back to some of the skills –
- Candidate who have completed graduation/PG (BCom, BBA, BBM, MCom, MBA)
- Highly energetic and dynamic professional who are always striving to do better for our customers.
- Should be flexible working in any shifts (Involves night shift)
- Candidate having 0- 3 yrs of experience in Mortgage Process/banking Operations is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Carrying impressive interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with our Australian frontline and leading lenders
- Strong in living cultural and ethical values to demonstrate sense of accountability, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect
Your key priorities and responsibilities include:
- Work completed within Banks set policies, procedures and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters
- Gain understanding of customer queries/concerns by gathering necessary information. Research customer requests by gathering all relevant information/data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
- Recognize issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Develop sound relationships with ANZ customers & ANZ staff by maintaining two-way communication.
- Process items/events with timeliness and accuracy.
- Staff communications, staff meetings rostering and work distribution
- Resolve and/or escalate complex matters to the Manager in a timely manner
- Focus on continuous improvement of the process
- Accurate & timely reporting of work results to the Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Process Skills and Cross Skilling
Apply Link: Click here