ANZ Recruitment: ANZ schedule to hire Graduate Software Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of ANZ Off Campus Drive are given
The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, commonly called ANZ, is an Australian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second largest bank by assets and third largest bank by market capitalisation in Australia.
|Company Name:||ANZ India|
|Job Role:||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
We’re looking for a talented Engineer to work within Enterprise Data and Reporting tech area, where you’ll work as part of a high performing cross-functional team, building a suite of core services, APIs and feature capabilities with a focus on our customers’ accounts and integration into our core banking services and digital channels to really enhance how they interact with ANZ.
What will likely be in your toolkit?
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE/Springboot/Microservice/API development to be able to design, build and support them in production
- Hands-on knowledge on a relational database technology like Oracle & SQL
- Proficiency using Unit testing tools like Junit
- Knowledge on scripting Shell, Python
- Understanding of distributed version control system like Git, Build tools such as Maven
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here