AutoDesk Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers As Intern of Any Degree Graduate
AutoDesk Off Campus Drive 2021: Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and features a gallery of its customers’ work in its San Francisco building. The company has offices worldwide. Its U.S. locations are California, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Michigan, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Its Canada offices are located in Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta.
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
Company Name: AutoDesk Inc.
Company Website: AutoDesk
Wikipedia: AutoDesk Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Fusion 360 is Autodesk’s new, innovative CAD, CAM and CAE tool. Fusion 360 connects the entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both MAC and PC. The main goal of the project is to improve stability and usability of Fusion360. The product is developed for multiple platforms – Windows and MAC.
- Bachelors / Masters in Engineering
- Good programming in C++ and familiarity with Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Good understanding of UI Programming concepts.
- Familiarity with QT would be a plus
- Good understanding of Data StructuresGood understanding of Computer Science principles (pre-processing, compiling, linking, profiling, etc.) as applied to Software Product Development.
- Familiarity with CAD tools, geometry and Mathematics
- Excited to understand CAD and Fusion360 users and workflows, to enhance usability
- Excellent ability to learn, adapt and deliver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prototype and do Proof of Concept for new ideas/workflows
- Design and develop UI (User Interface) for functionalities
- Do detailed efficiency study of some workflows in the product and work towards improving it.
Apply Link: Click here