Bajaj auto off campus 2022|BE/ME-ECE/EEE/CSE/IT.
Bajaj auto off campus 2022 is as follows. Bajaj auto has invited applications for their graduate engineering trainee. Eligibilty criteria and how to apply details are provided below.
- 12th – ≥70%,
- 10th – ≥70%,
- Bachelors – ≥7.0 CGPA,
- Masters (If applicable) – ≥7.0 CGPA. Without any history of backlog
- Candidate who have pursued Diploma before engineering are not eligible.
- No year drop is allowed during Bachelors/Masters.
- Maximum gap between 12th & UG should not exceed one year.
- Bachelors (B.E./B.Tech).
- Masters (Dual Degree/M. Tech).
Engineering Streams applicable for offcampus
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering.
- Information Technology .
- AI/ML Engineering.
1. Online Test: Test link will be sent with one day notice. All tests shall tentatively be completed before 27th March
2. Interview Date (For Shortlisted Candidates) : 28th March 2022 onwards
3. Candidate should be willing to join before 10th May 2022.
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (Flying Start Program) / Assistant Manager.
How to apply for Bajaj auto off campus 2022?
apply link: click here.