Barclays Freshers Hiring 2022 as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Barclays Freshers Hiring 2022: Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Company: Barclays Plc
Official Website: Barclays
Wikipedia: Barclays Wiki
Job Profile: Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
- Qualification to Bachelor degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Maths, Physics, Computer Science);
- Ready to learn new things
- Good communication skills
- DevOps toolchain technologies (e.g. stash, Jenkins)
- Understanding of end-to-end software development lifecycle especially agile software development techniques;
- Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development
- Docker container management
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Python, FLASK/Django, SQL
- Understanding of writing high quality, readable, reusable, testable code
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop and deliver innovative and tactical solutions to benefit the finance community.
- Work closely with onshore and offshore developers within an agile environment to deliver on time to plan and on budget.
- Work to and contribute to overall application design, translating business requirements into technical designs that can be used to effectively build applications.
- Understand the current application architecture and roadmap; ensure all solutions are developed according to standards and best practice.
- Continually strive to develop yourself and stay abreast of new technologies and emerging methodologies.
- Independently identify repetitive or time consuming processes that can be automated, especially where they benefit multiple business areas.
- Identify and resolve problems, working closely with the business and support teams.
- Be able to contribute to status updates, and own risk or issues to give early visibility of problems.
Apply Link: Click here