Bayer Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Programmer of Any Degree Graduate
Bayer Careers 2022: Bayer AG is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Headquartered in Leverkusen, Bayer’s areas of business include pharmaceuticals; consumer healthcare products, agricultural chemicals, seeds and biotechnology products.
Company Name: Bayer AG
Official Website: Bayer AG
Wikipedia: Bayer AG Wiki
Job Profile: Statistical Programmer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: Freshers
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Skills and Other Requirements:
- 0 – 2 years of experience as a programmer (preferably in SAS).
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, Engineering or related field.
- Experience with analytical software such as SPSS, R, Statistica etc. is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Define and implement programming and logical concepts.
- As a supporting team member, develop and validate statistical programs to create listings as per the specifications within defined timelines.
- Closely collaborate with local study/project programming team.
- Enter test data for study to support programming activities.
- Ensure that all data collection is accurately represented in output.
Apply Link: Click here