Bentley Hiring Freshers 2022 as Quality Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Bentley Hiring Freshers 2022: Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O.
Company Name: Bently Motors Limited
Company Website: Bently Motors Limited
Wikipedia: Bently Motors Limited
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- B.E- Computer \ Mechanical \ Civil with 0- 2 years of experience in Software testing.
- Knowledge of at least one CAD tool like MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, IntelliCAD, PDS, CATIA, NX, Creo / Pro-E, SolidWorks, SolidEdge is a plus.
- Experience in testing web services is must. Experience in API testing using Postman is a plus.
- Knowledge of automated test procedures and technologies
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A Software Testing certificate like ISTQB, CSTE is a plus.
- Should have Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of testing \ quality assurance process.
- Initiative as self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Conduct ongoing functional testing and analysis of enhancements to the company’s software development activities.
- Understanding functional testing \ quality assurance process for testing desktop products & web services.
- Create and execute test cases for various features from product\services by understanding end-user requirements.
- Understand and test (exploratory) the web as well as desktop application functionalities.
- Understanding of Regression and Performance testing.
- Automated testing.
- Bug reporting, tracking, and analysis.
- Verify/Validate Customer reported issues.
- Day-to-day testing activities.
- Timely communication on the progress of the assigned task.
Apply Link: Click here