Bentley Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers As Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Bentley Recruitment 2021: Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O.
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
Company Name: Bently Motors Limited
Company Website: Bently Motors Limited
Wikipedia: Bently Motors Limited
Position: Associate Software Automation Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers & Experienced
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley iTwin Software products.
- This goal will be achieved through continuous monitoring/testing the software products, both in pre-release and released state.
- Work includes development of software test plans, development of test scripts, ensuring the graphical and data integrity of engineering calculations against published documents, performance of regression testing and documentation of test and software quality records.
- Degree in Mechanical / Civil OR Computer engineering is MUST.
- Experience with CAD software such as AutoCAD, MicroStation, ArchiCAD, Revit is PLUS.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good people, relationship, and networking skills
- Understanding of TDD and testing / quality assurance process.
- Excellent Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of basic 2D-3D Geometry and Math.
- Initiative as self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal Supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow.
- Experience on CAD product testing is PLUS.
- Create, Identify, document, and develop test cases from design documentation and functional specifications.
- Developing automated regression, load, and performance testing scripts using a variety of VSTS and Open Source tools
- Supporting all life cycle activities spanning analysis through maintenance, using established software development best practices, planning strategies and related procedures
- Communicating with product developers, testers, technical support analysts on product issues.
- Develop and maintain Test Plans.
- Verify/Validate Customer reported issues.
- Provide Advice to Sales Teams if required.
- Maintain / Update Bug/Issue Management Application.
- Learn/Get familiar with various Bentley Products.
- Make recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Identify Test scenarios and test workflows for Testing Software Features.
Apply Link: Click here