Bharathiar University Recruitment 2022:
Bharathiar University invites application from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant in the Department of physics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates who completed M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 17 May 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2022
Bharathiar University came into existence in the year 1982 at Coimbatore under the Government of Tamil Nadu. Bharathiar University is the Postgraduate centre of the Madras University in Coimbatore in earlier. In 1985 it was recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission, Delhi as a university. Bharathiar University affiliated with 91 self-financing colleges,16 Govt aided colleges,1 PG Extension centre,5 Constituent college, and 11 government colleges.
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 31,000/- month|
|Last Date||17 May 2022|
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA and valid GATE/NET score
- M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% Marks for Project Assistant.
Age Limit: 28 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.15,000/-
Bharathiar University Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the performance in interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/mail. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply Bharathiar University Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their filled in application along with required documents to the following postal address or email: email@example.com on or before 17 May 2022.
For More Details: Click here