Deloitte Released Job Openings On 17-11-2021.Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting Semi-qualified CA Candidates with 05-08+ Years Experience for Independence Audit – Assistant Manager Position.Complete Details for the Independence Audit – Assistant Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead or co-lead the Independence Audits in India by managing team members, operational responsibilities and day-to-day activities.
- Continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Independence Audits process through recommendation of changes in policies and/or procedures.
- Collaborate with US management to achieve team goals and objectives and implement strategies to improve productivity, quality, and teamwork.
- Own and manage ad-hoc projects that may include reports for leadership, due diligence analysis, and reconciliations.
- Review audit work performed by Analysts or Seniors, in accordance with existing policies, internal guidance and protocols.
- Invest in developing strong problem-solving skills and leverage knowledge for process improvement.
- Gain a detailed understanding of existing policies, internal guidance and protocols, and function as a process knowledge expert.
- Supporting other members of the team and peers in complex matters such as answering questions related to unique concepts and/or complex violations.
- Supporting the team with special projects/ assignments such as assisting with ad-hoc requests for analysis and contributing in brainstorming sessions.