Boeing Hiring: Boeing schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Boeing hiring process are provided below.
The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
|Company Name:||Boeing India|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience): (0-3 years)
- Java, Data integration service with REST API, Session and Exception Handler, JSON and XML
- Knowledge with Micro services based architecture
- Knowledge in REST API based applications
- Azure cloud experience
- Must be able to develop reusable components
- Knowledge in writing testable, scalable, flexible, robust and efficient applications
- Must write unit test cases
- Knowledge on PostgreSQL, PostGIS, ArcGIS, QGIS, NoSQL
- Knowledge on Container based approach with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in DevOps environment
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Boeing Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here