BPSC APO Recruitment 2021 Out – 553 Vacancies || Registration Begins from 12 May!!! Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). Total numbers of vacancies are 553. Starting date to apply for this recruitment is 12.05.2021 and last date to apply is 4.06.2021.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the Official notification OR Refer this page till end and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online. BPSC APO Recruitment eligibility criteria such as qualification, age limit, application process, selection procedure are given below in our blog.
BPSC APO Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
Name of the post
|Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|No of vacancies||
BPSC APO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from Recognized University in India are eligible for this post. Refer the official notification for more details about the qualification.
- For which, the prelims exam was conducted on 7 February 2021 wherein 3995 candidates qualified for the mains exam. The qualified candidates will be able to apply online from 12 May onwards.
BPSC Age Limit:
The candidates should have Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years for unreserved category (male) candidates. For backward class extremely backward class, backward class woman and unreserved woman age limit is 40 years and scheduled caste and scheduled tribe (male and female) age limit is 42 years. The relaxation in the maximum age limit for 05 (five) years. refer the official notification for more details about this.
BPSC APO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The Bihar Public Service Commission has a three-stage selection procedure for recruiting an assistant prosecution officer. All three stages are important to be successfully completed by candidates to get recruited. Application fee details is mention in the official notification candidates can refer the official website before apply to the post.
- Preliminary exam: The first stage of recruitment is a screening exam that is conducted for all applicants and is known as the preliminary exam. A Candidate is further required to pass the same. The exam consists of two papers of 100 and 150 marks respectively. The marks obtained in this stage is just for qualifying the stage and it does not affect the final selection of a candidate. Only those candidates who qualify through the Prelims are eligible to appear in the Main exam.
- Main exam: The second stage of recruitment is the Main exam which consists of 07 subjective type question papers leading to a total of 900 marks. It’s mandatory for candidates to take the main paper in order to go to the final round of recruitment.
- Final interview: The final stage of recruitment of APO is the interview round. All the candidates who are shortlisted from the Main exam are to appear for the final round. It carries a total of 100 marks. On qualifying the final round of recruitment candidates will receive an offer letter.
BPSC APO 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application – 12 May 2021
- Last Date for submitting online application fee – 4 June 2021
- Last Date to submitting hard copy- 11 June 2021
Documents Required for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Online form:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of colour passport size photo in JPG format.
- Education Qualification Certificate.
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
How to apply for BPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of BPSC website.
- Select the required notification on that page.
- Click “Apply Online” button and Fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
12 May 2021 is the starting date to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021.
4 June 2021 is the last date to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page.