BYJU Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Associate of Any Degree Graduate
BYJU Campus Recruitment 2022: Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats.
Company Name: Think and Learn (Byjus)
Company Website: BYJY Official Site
Wikipedia: BYJU Wiki
Position: Business Development Associate
Eligible Batch: 2019/2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Across India
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Must have requirements:
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out:
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU’s unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones
Apply Link: Click here