Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 For B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in Across India
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited scheduled for Network Engineer & VLSI Engineer for 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch graduates .The detailed eligiblity and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||VLSI Engineer|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021|
|Salary||Rs. 4.5 LPA|
Qualification – BE / BTech / ME / MTech but must be from mentioned specialization only -Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation
- Qualification – BE / BTech / ME / MTech but must be from mentioned specialization only -Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation.
- Should have graduated in 2019 / 2020 / 2021
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation, & Post Graduation.
Preferred Skills :
- Design and verification/RTL Verification/ Physical Design/ DFT/ Analog Design
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment / selection process
- Selection process will be done in virtual mode.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate for VLSI Domain
- Candidate will work in VLSI domain
- Salary would be 3 LPA during probation and 4.5 LPA post completion of probation after 6 months.
- Candidate should be ready to sign service agreement and terms will be shared during hiring process
- Selected candidates will be trained on latest VLSI technologies by Capgemini.
How to apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022?
All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive through online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & To Apply : Click here