Cerner Hiring Freshers 2022 as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Cerner Hiring Freshers 2022: Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology solutions, services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 28,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Company Name: Cerner Corporation
Wikipedia: Cerner Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Pass out Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
- At least 4 years of Total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems.
- At least 6 months of exposure in SQL Commands & Query Writing along with excellent communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work in shift timing between 4PM to 1 AM IST.
- As a Software Engineer I, you will be responsible to Write and configure code for new and upgraded solutions in accordance with technical specifications.
- Write code, test and debug new software. Make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements. Participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices.
- Develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem.
Apply Link: Click here