Cerner Recruitment for Freshers 2022 as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Cerner Recruitment for Freshers 2022: Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology solutions, services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 28,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Company Name: Cerner Corporation
Wikipedia: Cerner Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Pass out Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
- At least 4 years of total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 6 months of work experience on SQL along and any programming language like C++, C# , Java
- We are excited to hire Production Software Engineer I at Cerner. As Production Software Engineer I you will troubleshoot and analyze technical coding issues submitted by internal or external clients. You will own, debug and document investigations and resolution of issues within code base using various debugging techniques.
- You will perform root cause analysis, help identify problem areas, make recommendations to development teams. You will communicate with internal and external clients and teams on issue resolution.
- You will create code-based queries and development testing tools.
- You will consult with clients to understand problems and requests for additional information. And, you will develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem.
Apply Link: Click here