Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. The details of Cisco Jobs is given below
Company: Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd
Official Website: CISCO
Wikipedia: CISCO Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Years
Who You Are:
A recent graduate in their final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, or related majors.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 7 is required
- The requirement is for 2023 graduates only who are available for 2 months of internship starting May or June
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Team plays a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices.
- Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design
Apply Link: Click here