Citibank Recruitment 2022 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Citibank Recruitment 2022:Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business.
Citibank has announced a job notification for the post of Software Development Engineer. A student from any discipline can apply for Citibank Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below .
Citibank Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer|
Citibank Recruitment 2022:
- Supports initiatives related to the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals, and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Software quality assurance testing.
- Conducts a variety of quality control user acceptance tests.
- Analysis to ensure that applications meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test scripts; executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation; logs defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing cases scripts for future replication.
- Contributes to the development of test plans.
- Interfaces with development teams if clarification is needed on requirements.
- Exhibits a good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires a good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Has limited but direct impact on the team and closely related teams through the quality of the services of the task provided.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way; recognizes audience diversity.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years relevant testing experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of relational databases. Knowledge of applications supporting the testing process
- Demonstrated analytical skills& ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Experience in software application testing
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player.
How to Apply for Citibank Recruitment 2022?
Apply Link: Click Here