Clarivate Off Campus Recruitment | Experience: 0-1 year| Associate Content Analyst|Across India
Clarivate Off Campus Recruitment:Clarivate is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Content Analyst for the Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad locations. The complete details about Clarivate Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Clarivate Off Campus Recruitment:
- Job Position:- Associate Content Analyst
- Job Locations:- Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Clarivate Off Campus Recruitment:Required Skills and Experience:-
- Fresher or 6 months to 1-year experience in a business/customer focused environment.
- Must possess analytical & problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail.
- Strong evaluative skills, critical thinking, and good judgment
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities and shifting deadlines.
- Skilled and experienced in data entry work.
- Strong communication (oral and written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet).
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Fluent in English
- Positive energetic approach
- Focusing on Customers
- Driving Results
- Bias toward helpful action
- Validates and edits Trademark info of Trademark records.
- Enriches Trademark records by applying indexing to the word elements of Trademark records.
- Proofreads Trademark data editing where necessary to ensure accuracy of data entry
- Delivers high quality Trademark records by ensuring completeness, proper data structure, and timeliness of Trademark record updates
- Provides internal feedback to management on opportunities to improve data quality or processes.
- Assists in resolving routine data entry and system problems
- Successfully completes applicable training to learn all job-relevant systems and information which may include Trademark Fundamentals, Introduction to Products, Overview of the Customers, Trademark indexing training, Introduction to Trademark Indexing applications such as TIPSi, Atrium, and other production systems, and other specialized database/process training.
- May participate in workflow distribution to the team and quality controls to ensure accuracy. Ensures data editing tasks are being completed within the timeframe promised to the client or internal deadline.
- Supports team and contributes to team objectives for all fundamental content activities.
- Maintains an active understanding of the intellectual property (IP) industry and online research and grows knowledge of relevant technologies/services/industry events to improve personal skills and gain a better understanding of customer needs.
- Performs additional duties as required.