Coal India Recruitment: Coal India Limited is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Coal, Government of India headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producing company in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking.
Coal India Recruitment:
Job Role: Management Trainee
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Salary: Best in Industry
Application Starting Date: 30 August 2021
Last Date: 24 September 2021
- Engineering: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Geology: M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates should have valid GATE 2022 Score.
Age Limit: 30 Years
- Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is mentioned below:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Years
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores/Marks.
How to Apply Coal India Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive through GATE 2022 latest by 24 September 2021
For More Details: Click here