Cognizant Careers for Freshers 2022 Hiring as Programmer Analyst Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Cognizant Careers for Freshers 2022: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. The detailed about Cognizant Career eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Positions: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
Must Have Skills:
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Configuration
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
efficient Task Execution:
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
Learning / Training:
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Apply Link: Click here