Cognizant Genc Exam Pattern 2022 | Cognizant Genc Registration 2022 | CTC Genc Pattern 2022 | Cognizant Genc 2022 Registration | Cognizant Genc Syllabus 2022 | Cognizant 2022 Recruitment
Cognizant Genc Exam Pattern 2022: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. The detailed about Cognizant Career eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Positions: GenC Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2022
CTS Package for Freshers: 4 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
Desired Candidate Profile for Cognizant 2022 Recruitment:
- 2022 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PlOs who are currently residing in India
Mandatory documents for registration of Cognizant Recruitment For 2022 Batch:
- The registration link will be shared with college TPOs and the students must scan and upload the below-mentioned documents into a single pdf file while registering.
a) Resume attached with passport size photograph b) College ID card c) All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets d) Govt. Id proof -Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available)
Documents for the interview of Cognizant Registration 2021:
Students should carry a soft copy of the following documents during the online interview:
- a) Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with a high-resolution passport size photograph. Please note that the photograph should be clicked in a light background and both the ears of the candidates must be visible
- b) College ID card
- c) All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets d) Govt. Id proof -Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available
Note: Candidates should apply for only ONE category (GenC Elevate or GenC). If a candidate applies for both, the application will be rejected
Selection Process of Cognizant Genc Developer:
- The Orientation Round is the first round where, the Company representative talks to you about company.
- You can ask the various questions or queries that you have about the company meanwhile they will try to convince you to why you should join our company.
- In which they will tell you about various bonus that company offers like Leaves, Certifications, Training, Health Benefits Etc.
The Cognizant Online Exam has four sections for Cognizant Recruitment Process For Freshers 2021
|Section||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Automata Fix||7||20 Mins|
The total number of questions for each section and timing is completely different for an On Campus Exam and Off Campus Exam.
There will be two sets of the interview
- Technical Expert of 15-20 Mins
- HR Interview 15-20 Mins
Cognizant Genc Developer Salary:
- CTC of Cognizant is 4 LPA Currently
- There is No Service Agreement in the Cognizant
- In Cognizant you can give one month advance notice before leave.
- It has 16 Questions and you will get 16 mins to solve.
- This section has moderate difficulty level
- Detailed Syllabus of Quantitative Section Check here
- It has 24 Questions and you will get 35 mins to solve.
- This section is little bit lengthy and cut off for this 70-80%
- Detailed Syllabus of Logical Section Check here
- It has 22 Questions and you will get 25 mins to solve
- It has top most priority in cognizant exam
- Detailed Syllabus of Verbal Section Check here
Coding or Automata Fix of Cognizant 2022 Campus Hiring:
- It has 20 Questions and you will get 20 mins to solve
- It will test the debugging skills of the candidates
- In which you will get a code with a minor error, which can be in the form of Data Type on initialized correctly or For Loop not implemented correctly.
- You will need to make some minor change like changing Int to Float or Closing For Loop Brackets Correctly
Technical Interview Round of Cognizant Recruitment 2022:
- As we discussed earlier there will be two round of like Technical Expert Interview and HR Interview
- In which the interviewer asks the questions based on your resume
- The Interviewer might asks some questions on coding like Matrix Addition, Printing Star Pattern or Recursion etc.
- The CS/IT Branches can except the questions on the basics of Waterfall Model, SDLC Like Cycle, DBMS, DSA and OOPS Concepts.
- The Non CS/IT students can except the questions from your Favorite Subjects of Engineering.
- For coding questions the preferred language like C or C++ like What is the use of While Loop and What is use of String.h Function.
- At finally they will ask you question on your final year project so make sure that you should know the details about your project.
HR Round of Cognizant Campus Hiring 2022:
Once you clear the Technical round, you will move to the HR Round.
In HR Round they will ask the question on following key points
- 5 Year Vision
- Family Details
- Can work under pressure or not
How to Apply Cognizant Cognizant Genc Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Cognizant Genc Apply online by the following as soon as possible.
Cognizant Genc Elevate Registration Link: Click here