Cognizant GenC HR Internship 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Cognizant GenC HR Internship 2022: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. The detailed about Cognizant Career eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Positions: HR Intern
Degree Needed: BBA/MBA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore
Salary: INR 25,000.00 per Month
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
- 60% and above throughout.
- Any year pass outs is fine.
- Any BBA (with minimum 6 month experience)and MBA stream is eligible to apply
- 6 month of work experience would be an advantage.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Office proficiency – Expert proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent decision making and organizational skill
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Should have hands on with any database management tools
- Knowledge of data visualization and scripting tools is added advantage
- Ability to logically knit the data available and gain insights and inferences
- Ability analyse and project the data for clear insights and visualization/narrative
- Quick learner – to new technologies and tools.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Technical Learning Cohorts management for a size up to 200 learners
- Cohort orientation on the learning journey, continuous evaluation process, organizing solution/platform connects and set expectation to learners on Do’s/Don’ts.
- Learners attendance tracking, session planning and scheduling including coordination with trainers(both internal and external), mentors, BU SMEs and support leader connect session planning and implementation
- Cohort learning progress validation, analysis, inferences, action on course correction/remediation and weekly performance reporting
- Be the single point person for the learners throughout the learning journey in resolving learner queries, enable support, facilitate additional learning intervention as required towards successful graduation
Apply Link: Click here