Cognizant Hiring Freshers 2022 as Programmer Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Cognizant Hiring Freshers 2022: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. The detailed about Cognizant Career eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Degree Needed: B.Sc/BCA
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Across India
Package: 2.52 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
- 2019, 2020, 2021 batch of BCA, B.C.S., B.I.S.M.,B. Sc. – IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Electronics/Multimedia courses/Electronics/ Statistics /Animation. PG courses are not eligible.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X,XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- Open to Indian Nationals, OCI & Dual Citizenship holders.
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Tools related to IT Service Management and Data Analytics.
- Monitoring (Batch/Mail box/ITSM tools/Applications),
- Execute batch jobs, verify batch results / log files, create ITSM tickets, triage Incident/service request.
- Resolve tickets using Known Error Database / Knowledge Management information,
- Provide data fixes for batch and online,
- Assign tickets to Application SMEs / Other groups,
- Communicate status of ticket, update shift hand-over, track the ticket to its closure
- All the above tasks to be carried out to ensure there is no SLA breach
- Ensure to fully participate in the Knowledge transfer sessions / boot-camps organized by projects teams to understand his/her role / scope of work in the project
- Continually strive to improve upon the productivity levers
- Ensure to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the applications in scope through domain trainings, KTs and self-learning
- Ensure to complete all assigned mandatory / skill-up /domain trainings on-time and be compliant to organization and practice levers
- Contribute ideas towards better performance of service delivery in terms of various Continuous service improvement, automation, and innovation themes
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability
Apply Link: Click here