Cognizant Recruitment Process 2022 | Cognizant Test Pattern 2022 | Cognizant Exam Pattern 2022 | Cognizant Interview Process 2022 | Cognizant Eligibility Criteria
Cognizant Recruitment Process 2022: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. The detailed about Cognizant Career eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Across India
Package: 4.5 LPA
Experience Level: Freshers
Cognizant Recruitment for 2021 Pass-Outs | Roles and Packages
There are two roles that Cognizant is recruiting 2021/2022 pass-outs for, this year. They are as follows.
- INR 4,50,500 p.a. (Post Probation)
- INR 4,01,986 p.a. (Initial compensation)
- INR 6,75,942 p.a.
Both of the packages begin with a common round in the recruitment process. Candidates’ performance in various rounds dictates what package they get.
Cognizant Recruitment for 2021 Pass-Outs | Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for Cognizant Recruitment of 2021 Pass-outs.
|Year of passing out||2021 from select colleges|
|Degrees and streams||BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MCA and MS Software Engineering (the latter being the 5-year integrated course only)|
|Academic requirement||Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG and PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration and calculated as below)
Aggregate % = sum of all subject marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester results declared)
|Academic gap||Max of 2 years’ gap in education|
|Backlogs||No active backlogs at the time of the recruitment process and onboarding|
|Colleges allowed||Select colleges that are invited by Cognizant. Please check with your Training & Placement Officer to find out if yours is|
|Other important details||Students must have:1. Resume (max of 2 pages) with high resolution passport size photographs embedded (both ears must be visible, with light background)2. All academic mark sheets and certificates for verification3. Aadhar Card and Passport (front and back page), and PAN Card (if available)|
Cognizant Recruitment Pattern for 2021 Pass-Outs
PFB the expected Cognizant Recruitment Pattern for 2021 pass-outs.
You can also watch a detailed video of the Cognizant Recruitment Process here.https://www.youtube.com/embed/LzD0QW4P1uU?showinfo=0
Cognizant Recruitment Official Test Instructions
- The candidates need to take the test on a computer/laptop system, equipped with a working Web-Cam (external or built-in) and smooth internet connectivity throughout the test session.
- Candidates are advised to take the test in all fair means.
- The test system is built with various artificial intelligence mechanisms to track malpractice and any extended help. Any candidate found to be using unfair means would be promptly disqualified from the recruitment process without notice.
- Other than the intended candidate, should an image of any other person be captured in the vicinity during the test process, the candidate’s test will be disqualified. This disqualification may happen at any stage of the process and is solely a discretion of the Cognizant team.
- Do not try to click ‘Print Screen’ or Copy the content while the test is in progress. The
- system will disqualify the candidate instantly. Use of mobile phones and cameras during the entire duration of the test is strictly prohibited.
- There should not be any hindrance to the Web-Cam’s lenses. It should not be covered with any object and should always have the candidate right in front of it.
- While taking up the online test, candidates are advised not to move out of the test screen, e.g., Do not open another tab or application like notepad, excel or web browsers like Google, etc. The Test will be locked permanently if a candidate is found switching through windows while taking the Test.
- In case the test stops/halts due to an Internet or electricity failure, you will be able to resume your assessment from the same point you got logged out, without losing any time. Wait for 5 minutes, login again using the same credentials, and click on ‘Resume Incomplete Test’. You will have to select your name and continue attempting the test.
- After you login into the test, you have to finish the test within 4 hours. Please ensure that you have smooth electrical and internet connectivity to complete the test in one go.
- There is no negative marking.
- You have to answer all the questions mandatorily, i.e., you cannot skip any question.
- Do not click on Module Exit or Test Exit.
- You cannot change your answer of any previous question.
Test Basic Requirements:
- A Personal Computer / Laptop.
- Smooth and uninterrupted Internet connectivity (throughout the testing session).
- Webcam connected with the System.
Browser/OS Requirements: This Assessment is supported by the below listed Browsers/Versions only.
- Google Chrome (version 50.0 and above).
- Mozilla Firefox (version 50.0 and above).
- In case you are taking the test on Windows 8, make sure you disable all the popups/ notifications.
Please ensure that you complete the test within 4 hours of logging in.
You can attempt the test at any time before the ‘end time’.
Your Cognizant candidate ID:
An Eight Digit Number (Cognizant ID) would have been shared by your placement officer / Cognizant Team. Please refer the same and enter the correct Candidate ID during the test process.
Following are the steps for taking the test:
- For taking the AMCAT exam, click on the URL provided in the email and follow the instructions.
- At several instances during the test, you will be prompted to allow the access of your webcam. Please grant the test software access to your webcam.
- Once your webcam has been tested, enter the username and password provided to you in this mail.
- Select the check box, “I have read & agree to the terms and conditions and wish to continue the test”.
- Click on Start New Test and fill the registration form.
- Click on Start Test. A 14-digit number will appear, this is your AMCAT ID. Kindly save it for your future reference.
- To answer a question, click on Confirm and then Next to submit your answer.
Apply Link: Click here