Comcast Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Comcast Freshers Recruitment 2022: Founded in 1963, and headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses: NBCUniversal and Comcast Cable. NBCUniversal operates 30 news and entertainment cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures, and Universal Parks & Resorts. Comcast Cable Communications, LLC (“Comcast Cable”) is the nation’s largest video, high?speed internet, and phone provider to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand.
Company Name: Comcast
Company Website: Comcast
Wikipedia: Comcast Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Chennai
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Responsible for assisting in the design of system architectures and solutions to bring to market new innovative products which span web service offerings. Assists in the planning, designing, integrating, testing, deploying and supporting of products.
- Develops solutions to a wide range of difficult applications, problems or procedures.
- Uses applied engineering concepts, skills and methodologies to help promote and embrace change.
- Works on small projects and issues within the group.
- Serves as a technical resource.
- Contributes to hands-on engineering.
- Works on projects and tasks ensuring desired results.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Apply Link: Click here