Comcast Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Comcast Off Campus Recruitment 2022: Founded in 1963, and headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses: NBCUniversal and Comcast Cable. NBCUniversal operates 30 news and entertainment cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures, and Universal Parks & Resorts. Comcast Cable Communications, LLC (“Comcast Cable”) is the nation’s largest video, high?speed internet, and phone provider to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand.
Company Name: Comcast
Company Website: Comcast
Wikipedia: Comcast Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Chennai
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Needed: 0 – 2 Years
- OS: Windows, Strong Linux Skills
- Languages: Python
- Others: HTTP(s), TCP/IP, Multicast, Unicast, RTSP, IGMP
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 0-1 years of experience in Headend and Networking with hands-on experience in different kinds of networking.
- Good Knowledge in Manual/Automation/Software Testing
- Experience in working with the development team and QA team for Infrastrucute requirements and architectural/design reviews.
- Background in working in highly automated product test environments and able to assist in test automation/maintenance when necessary
- Experience in networking protocols and technologies such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DLNA, LAN etc
- Understanding of video product regulatory requirements and test in areas such closed captioning, EAS, IP video streaming, audio/video codec; Dolby Digital Plus, Bluetooth Distribution, EAC3, and others will be plus
- Hands-on experience with device/consumer products, video/broadcasting solutions is a big plus.
- Troubleshooting and root-cause-analysis skills; able to lead cross-functional team triage
- Effective written and verbal communications skills; able to effectively present to varied audiences
- Operate various RF, video, and optical test equipment: spectrum analyzer, RF signal level meter etc
- Assists in developing test strategies/plans, and designing quality assurance practices; leads and is able to contribute to engineering investigations which include identifying, reproducing, and resolving product defects
- Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for validity in overall product design, with an emphasis on product testability and verification
- Collaborates with Product and Development teams to identify product and technical requirements
- Work as a motivated team player
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply Link: Click here