Credit Suisse Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring as Site Reliability Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Credit Suisse Freshers Recruitment 2022: Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice.
Company: Credit Suisse
Website: Credit Suisse
Wikipedia: Credit Suisse Wiki
Job Profile: Site Reliability Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Exp Needed: Freshers
To excel in this role, you should possess the below skills and qualifications:
- Graduation in Engineering or any other relevant Technology field
- A Fresher or up to 1 year of overall experience
- Knowledge / Experience in Mainframe, Unix or Windows environment
- Knowledge / Experience in DevOps
- Good understanding of DevOps Tools such as Git Hub, Jenkins, Team City
- Outstanding verbal communication skills & possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge / Experience in any of the scripting skills Python, R, SQL, PowerShell, Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of ITIL framework will be advantageous
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your field of responsibility:
- Provide continued support, maintenance of the distributed systems batch management infrastructure including the main products from BMC (Control-M) and Beta Systems (Beta92).
- Responsible for engineering Control-M infrastructure design to provide high availability and disaster recovery (DR) for all components (CTM and CTM EM application, database).
- Review, plan, and implement vendor recommended patches and product upgrades. Produce regular reporting and metrics.
- Seek ways to increase efficiency while improving accuracy and response times. 2nd and 3rd level support and documentation for products from BMC/APSware and Beta Systems on distributed systems (AIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows).
- System failures and errors to be handled professional and solved accordingly.
- Ensure high quality user and process documentation. Packaging of Control-m Server and Agent. Able to support the in-house tools.
- Good Knowledge of Control-M migration.
- Working experience in Cloud Platform like Azure and AWS. Configuration of Control-M agent in Public Cloud
- Knowledge of Containers, docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift. Enabling Control-M jobs in containers
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD integration for software deployment.
Apply Link: Click here