D2C Recruitables 2021 – Off Campus Hiring Drive for Software Development Engineer (SDE) Roles | Upto 32 LPA Package
D2C Recruitables 2021 : Dare2Compete believes in democratizing the hiring process – No matter which college you come from and which city you come from, you should have access to all the opportunities from companies that hire the best and provide one of the best salaries and cultures to excel in the job.
With this in mind, Dare2Compete presents the opportunity of a lifetime with ‘D2C Recruitables’. The Off-Campus Hiring Drive for Software Development Engineer (SDE) Roles across some of the big companies like Intuit, Walmart, Myntra, Juspay, TATA ClassEdge, and 20 more companies.
D2C Recruitables 2021 – Off Campus Hiring Drive Details :
If you’re looking for Software Development Engineer (SDE) or equivalent roles, decent salaries, and amazing companies, then this is what you need
- Students looking for their first job or internships that may get them Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs)
- Pursuing a full-time B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech / M.E / MCA
- Batch 2022 and 2023
- Freshers and Work Experience Candidates looking for their first job or a new job
- B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech./ M.E / MCA Degree
- 0 to 2 years of working experience
- Batch 2021, 2020 and 2019
Please note that all participating companies will have different eligibility requirements based on which they will shortlist candidates like but not limited to Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree, Academic Scores, Passing Year of the Batch, Work Experience, Gender, etc. Example: Some may recruit only 2022 and 2023 while others may recruit 2021 and 2020. Some may recruit MCA and/or M.Tech while others may only recruit B.Tech and B.E. Some may have a minimum requirement of 50% in Xth and XIIth while others may have this at 60%. Some may prefer diversity while others might be open to all.
How do I participate?
It’s simple, you just need to do the following:
- Register and complete your application form (Takes a maximum of 5 minutes)
- Take all 4 assessments to get assessed on some key and relevant skills. You need to take up each assessment in one sitting i.e. when you start any particular assessment, you need to complete that in one sitting. However, you can have gaps between all these 4 assessments.
- General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning (MCQ Test)
- Basic Programming Fundamentals (MCQ Test)
- Verbal Ability Assessment (MCQ Test)
- Elementary Online Coding Assessment to test your Algo (2 to 3 online coding problems)
- Based on your assessment, you’ll get a section-wise score and ranking on the D2C Recruitables Leaderboard. This will be valid for 6 months.
- Based on your score, companies will shortlist you for their job profiles and interview you. This will be a rolling process and companies may invite you for the interview anytime post your assessment within the next 6 months. They will send an invite which you may accept or reject. If accepted, you interview with them.
That’s it. Based on your scores, companies will start shortlisting you and call for interviews. Please note that companies will shortlist you based on D2C Recruitables Score as the base along with a few other parameters like but not limited to Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree, Academic Scores, Passing Year of the Batch, Work Experience, Gender, etc. The higher the score, the better chances of you getting your dream job.
How do I access the assessment?
You just need to register for this opportunity and take the assessments. Some important points are mentioned below.
- All the assessments will happen on this page itself. You’ll see the Verify button once the assessments are activated.
- Assessments will be activated on 18th Sept, 10 AM onwards until the closure of the assessment window i.e. 19th Sept, 11:59 PM.
- You can take all 4 assessments anytime during the assessment window.
- You can take breaks in between two assessments.
- However, once you start any one assessment, you need to complete it within the time duration of the assessment in a single seating.
- Please keep in mind that you can take these assessments only from your Laptop with a web camera.
- All assessments are proctored and timed
- Your face will be verified at the start of each assessment and will be validated during the same assessment.
What are the important dates & deadlines?
- Registration Deadline : 17 Sep’21 11:59 PM IST
- Assessments Start : 18 Sep’21 10:00 AM IST
- Assessments End : 19 Sep’21 11:59 PM IST
How to Apply in Dare2compete Recruitables ?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply using below Link
Apply Link : Click here