Dell Off Campus Drive for 2019 Batch Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Dell Off Campus Drive for 2019 Batch: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
Wikipedia: Dell Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2019
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduate in Engineering
- Percentage: Marks 60% and above (SSLC/PUC/Degree)
- Age Limit: D.O.B 1997 & Above
- Year of Passing: 2019
- Knowledge in C# and Python with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Knowledge with .NET Framework, .NET Core fundamentals
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and deployment is preferable
- Knowledge of designing and implementing reusable components in C#, Razor, KnockOut and Angular would be useful
- Knowledge in code versioning tools TFS, GIT, etc.
- Knowledge in Database design principles, query tuning in SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- SCRUM Master certification a plus
- Experience in .Net Core and Pivotal Cloud would be an added advantage
- Analyze requirements and derive solutions
- Develop software code to meet business requirements
- Review technical artifacts to meet industry standards
- Ability to dissect the structure of complex UI page and UI Theme’s.
- Ability to develop Responsive web development & Adaptive Design when it’s needed using Twitter Bootstrap & Components.
- Create POC’s for reusable Web Components, migrate/refactor existing to latest UI technology.
- Ensuring performance, scalability and optimization of complex web applications
- Experience and understanding of SEO best practices
- IT experience of 0-1 years
Apply Link: Click here