Deloitte 2022 Freshers Job Opening for Analyst Trainee-Risk and Financial Advisory: It is great opportunity for applicants looking for Deloitte Analyst Trainee-Risk and Financial Advisory Jobs.
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment drive of Deloitte and register through the given link. The detailed eligibility criteria and the application process of Deloitte are given below.
Here, you will get the information about the recruitment of Deloitte Recruitment Drive such as Name of Company, Job Location, Job Role or Profile, Experience or Fresher Required, Year of Passing, Qualification or Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making online applications for Deloitte Off Campus drive Analyst Trainee-Risk and Financial Advisory Job opening across India.
Job Summary of Deloitte Jobs & Careers Hiring for Analyst Trainee-Risk and Financial Advisory:
|Qualification:||Bachelor’s in Engineering – Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or other ancillary Circuital and Non-Circuital Branches. 2022 graduates only.
Master’s in Engineering/Master’s in Science/Master’s in Computer Application – Cyber Security/Computer Science/Software Engineering. 2022 graduates only.
|Job Profile:||Analyst Trainee-Risk and Financial Advisory|
|Job Location of Deloitte:||Pan India|
|Salary or Package of freshers for Deloitte Advisory 2022:||INR 6 Lacs Per Annum + Variable Benefits|
|last date to register:||11:55 PM, Dec 21, 2021|
Deloitte 2022 Freshers Analyst Trainee-Risk and Financial Advisory Recruitment Drive-Details:
Your experiences could include:
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls.
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities.
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network.
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC.
- Assisting forensic accountants in the detection and measurement of fraud or other violations.
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations.
- Integrating business needs and technology solutions, including developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing,training, defining support procedures and implementation.
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover patterns and assessing through predictive modeling capabilities.
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability of their external financial reporting, compliances to the regulations, and law of the land and in safeguarding their mission critical assets.
Eligibility Criteria of Deloitte Advisory 2022 Freshers Off Campus recruitment Drive:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering – Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or other ancillary Circuital and Non-Circuital Branches. 2022 graduates only.
- Master’s in Engineering/Master’s in Science/Master’s in Computer Application – Cyber Security/Computer Science/Software Engineering. 2022 graduates only.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backlog.
- Note: You would not be eligible for this hiring process if Deloitte has visited your campus in the last 6 months.
- Note: Individuals currently employed with or by Deloitte (in the capacity of Full-time Employee, Fixed-Term Hire/Intern/Trainee or Contractor) are not eligible to apply for this role of Analyst Trainee.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform.
- Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be customer centric and focus on solving the customer reported issues in the most impactful way.
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement.
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus.
- Profoundly curious and agile.
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus.
Registration Process of Deloitte Advisory 2022 Freshers Recruitment Drive:
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Shortlisting
- Step 3: Online Assessment
- Step 4: Personal Interviews
- Step 5: Possibilities Unlocked
This notification is for the recruitment of Analyst Trainee-Risk and Financial Advisory from Deloitte. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Analyst Trainee-Risk and Financial Advisory.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- Seekajob platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over Seekajob are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 for the role of Analyst Trainee-Risk and Financial Advisory?
Apply Link/Registration Link of Deloitte 2022 Job & Careers & for More Details: Click Here